How can Edenred provide a fluid travel experience for employees throughout the workday?
Apply for Edenred Pitch Context and win the pitch at VivaTech and a collaboration reward !
Edenred, the global leader in payment solutions for the working world, connects 830,000 corporate clients, 47 million employee users and 1.7 million partner merchants across 45 countries. Thanks to its global technology platform, the Group managed 2.5 billion transactions in 2018, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards, and representing more than €28 billion in business volume.
Edenred’s 8,500 staff are driven by a commitment to improving employees’ quality of life, increasing companies’ efficiency and boosting merchants’ revenues. They achieve this through three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary Solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments), Incentives & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs), and Public Social Programs.
Edenred Pitch Context
How can we provide employees with a fluid travel experience all along their workday (from commuting to mobility at work to business trip)?
Mobility is a boiling space where revolutionary projects allow new solutions for citizens (ride-hailing service, carpooling, car sharing, Mobility-as-a Service etc.) and goods (alternative delivery methods like drone and cargo bicycles for example). Edenred, being a key player in professional mobility, wishes to leverage those new capabilities to propose efficient and disruptive solutions for the working world.Employees / free lancers start to use those new solutions in their own way, but it is not always compatible with the companies internal processes, limiting their deployment in B2B environment. How to make so that working world enjoys those new services as much as individuals?
Show us how you can provide employees with a fluid travel experience when commuting, traveling for work during their workday or on business trip with disruptive, easy to implement and replicable solutions, while being compatible with company constraints (employee security, expense claim management, teleworking...)
Why participate ?
- Pitch at VivaTech : demonstrate your solution, interact with international public, and pitch your startup in front of our Jury
- Collaboration reward : 10 hours of mentoring by Edenred experts at Edenred headquarter
- Prize for the winner : The Pitch contest's winner will win 5000€